TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
Here’s the legal part, this section protects you the client and us the vendor please read and feel free to contact us should you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions. The Provider – Flash Photobooths The Customer – The person booking Flash Photobooths for their event. The following contract and its terms will set forth an agreement between the provider and the customer for the hire of the photo booth, Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine. This written contract sets forth the full, written intention of both parties and supersedes all other written and/or oral agreements between the parties. SERVICE PERIOD
Provider agrees to have a Photo Booth, Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine operational for a minimum of 80% during this period; operations may need to be interrupted for maintenance of the Photo Booth, Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine. PAYMENT
A £100 deposit is required at the time of booking a photo booth, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event. If the operator uses the equipment for a time period in excess of the service period agreed to overleaf, the overage in rental time will be billed to the operator at the following rates: £100 per hour. Idle hours are charged at £20 per hour. Payment for any overage in time must be paid before additional hours are provided. ACCESS, SPACE & POWER FOR PHOTO BOOTH
Customer will arrange for an appropriate space for the Photo Booth at event’s venue. (2.5m long 1.9m wide 2m high). Customer is responsible for providing power for the Photo Booth. DATE CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Any request for a date change must be made in writing at least thirty days in advance of the original event date. Change is subject to photo booth,Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine availability, and receipt of a new booking contract. If there is no availability for the alternate date, the deposit shall be forfeited and event cancelled. Any cancellation will forfeit any deposit payment made. Your deposit is non refundable however we will move your hire date if required. Your final payment is non refundable unless Flash Photobooths do not provide a photo booth hire for you. If your venue has been changed, Flash Photo Booths must be notified 4 weeks prior to the event date and an additional surcharge may be implemented if it is outside our working area. DAMAGE TO PROVIDER’S EQUIPMENT
Customer acknowledges that it shall be responsible for any damage or loss to the Provider’s Equipment caused by any misuse of the Provider’s Equipment by Customer or its guests. INDEMNIFICATION
Customer agrees to, and understands the following:
- Customer will indemnify provider against any and all liability related to Customer’s Event during or after Customer’s event. Customer will indemnify Provider from the time of service and on into the future, against any liability associated with Customer.
- Customer will indemnify Provider against any and all liability associated with the use of pictures taken within the Photo Booth its representatives, employees or affiliates at Customer’s event.
- The video messaging, email, Facebook upload, wind machine and props are optional extras to the photo booth hire and if for any reason the additions are not working or unavailable the customer is not entitled to a refund and accepts this.
UPLOADS AND FACEBOOK All Uploads and Facebook Uploads are subject to a stable Internet Connection. Where possible a Wi-Fi connection needs to be made available for uploads. We cannot be held responsible for the quality of the Wi-Fi connection or disconnections or re-connections required by the Wi-Fi connection. Where a 3G Dongle is used (in the case that a Wi-Fi connection is not available) we cannot be held responsible for the quality of the 3G connection and clients (the hirers of the Photo Booth) are required to check this beforehand 5 days before the event. The Client (Hirer of the Photo Booth) is required to Log into Facebook for Facebook uploads to work and Accept the Flash Photo Booth Live Facebook App. Facebook Group or Companies pages may not allow uploads to Albums pages as they do not have an Albums section. It is the responsibility of the Client (Hirer of the Photo booth or Photo Pod to check this up to 5 days before the event Customer agrees to, and understands the following: All guests using the photo booth hereby give to Flash Photo Booths: The right and permission to copyright and use, photographic portraits or pictures and email addresses of any photo booth user who may be included intact or in part, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose. In addition I, hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless Flash Photobooths, from any liability, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy. USE OF THE PHOTO BOOTH The Hirer is to ensure the Photo Booth, Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine is used properly and ensure that it will be used safely and without risk to health, shall not remove or alter or permit removal or alteration of identification numbers or marks of the Photo Booth, Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine and shall keep the Photo Booth, Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine properly protected and safe. Under no circumstances shall Flash Photobooths have any liability of whatever kind for any defects resulting from wear and tear, accident, improper use by the Hirer or Users except in accordance with the instructions or advice from Flash Photobooths. The Hirer is to ensure the Photo Booth, Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine shall not be moved from both the Location and Venue other than by a Flash Photobooth Representative. The Hirer is to obtain any consent or permissions in the use of the Photo Booth at the Venue and Flash Photobooths shall not be held liable for refusal or lack of any consent or permission. The Photo Booth, Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine shall at all times remain the property of the Flash Photobooths. The Photo Booth, Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine shall be delivered on date of Hire at which time the Flash Photobooths Representative will leave the Photo Booth, Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine operational and in suitable condition for use. The Contact on the day, or, agreed alternative Contact will sign the Photo Booth Deliver Note to confirm they agree the Photo Booth,Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine is operational and not damaged. The Flash Photobooths Representative has the right to refuse to deliver the Photo Booth, Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine if:
- It believes that the Photo Booth, Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine will not be used properly;
- The Venue or Location is believed to be unsafe or a risk to health;
- The Venue or Location is believed to possibly cause damage to the Photo Booth,Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine ;
- The Venue or Location is believed to not be secure;
- The Contact on the day cannot be found to sign the Photo Booth Delivery Note;
- If The Contact on the day refuses to sign the Photo Booth Delivery Note;
- The Contact on the day has the right to refuse to accept the delivery of the Photo Booth, Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine if:
- They believe the Photo Booth,Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine to be unsafe or a risk to health;
- The Photo Booth,Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine is damaged to the point of being unusable;
- The Photo Booth,Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine arrives outside of the delivery timings listed on the Booking form.
- Idle time requires the Booth, Photo Pod, giant love letters, post box, flashing dancefloor, candyfloss machine or popcorn machine to be securely stored.